pH7 offers two broad ranges of HAZCHEM gloves:
- Single Use gloves, either made from natural latex rubber or nitrile. Latex offers superior dexterity, sensitivity and elasticity, while nitrile offer better puncture and abrasion resistance as well as greater resistance to many low hazard chemicals such as oil, petrol and diesel.
- Re-usable Chemical gloves come in a variety of materials and styles to protect against different chemicals. All our Re-usable Chemical gloves meet the stringent European standard EN ISO 374 – chemical protection and /or protection against micro-organisms.
Like all chemical protective apparel, it’s important you understand what you’re protecting against as different glove material will protect against different chemicals. You should also consider:
- The level of chemical exposure (minor splashes or full emersion)?
- What other risk factors are there (cut, heat, cold, abrasion)?
- How important is grip?
- What are the limitations of the gloves?
- Which chemicals have the gloves been tested against?
- How do I know when gloves need to be replaced?
If it all seems a bit confusing, don’t worry, our highly trained and experienced team, can provide advice on the best solution for your needs to ensure your workers are protected and you can get on with your business.
To get started you can have a look at the products and videos we’ve listed here.
To speak with one of the team about your HAZCHEM Glove needs give us a call on 0800 323 223 or use the chat function on the bottom right of our webpage.