- The CleanAIR® Pressure for Mask is comfortable and versatile, highly effective constant flow airline system for use with the Shigematsu GX02 mask.
- The unique filter back up feature allows the user to keep breathing normally through the passive particle or combined filter in case of sudden failure of the air supply and provides breathing protection in case of emergency evacuation.
- The system allows the user to adjust the airflow from 170 lpm up to 250 lpm and keeps it at constant level regardless to changes of inlet pressure.
- In addition to the airflow regulation (170 – 250 lpm) the system is equipped with a warning whistle. It warns the user if the inlet pressure drops below the bottom limit of operating pressure (350 kPa).
- CleanAIR® Pressure for Mask was especially designed for long wearing periods or for workplaces where the contaminants are highly toxic and have poor warning properties.
- It is decontaminable by shower and it provides the maximum nominal protection factor of 2000 in accordance with EN 14594:05 (class 4B).
- Areas of application include: Long time work in industrial environments with highly toxic contaminants, constructions and food processing industry, closed tanks, tunnels.