- SureShield SMS coveralls are certified both Type 5 and Type 6, which protect against fine particulates and limited liquid splashes.
- Anti-static, testing according to EN 1149-5
- A layer of melt-blown polypropylene is sandwiched between 2 layers of spun-bond polypropylene to produce a 50GSM fabric that allows moisture vapour to escape while protecting against airborne particles and liquids.
- Ideal for protection against hazardous dust such as asbestos and silica.
- Fully elasticated hood, wrists and ankles for maximum comfort and protection.
- Gusseted hood provides additional comfort and ease of head movement.
- Full body zipper makes donning easy with sealable storm flap for added protection.
- Generous sizing for ease of movement and comfort when bending, reaching or squatting.
- Excellent breathability allowing moisture vapour to pass through the material to keep the wearer comfortable.
|Dry Particulate Protection. (EN ISO 13982-1)
Suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
|Reduced Spray Suits. (EN 13034)
Suits which offer limited protection against light spray of liquid chemicals.
Protective Clothing with electrostatic properties.