- General purpose spill kit is suitable for hazardous spills including: oils, fuels, lubricants, paints and most chemicals and mild corrosives.
- The spill kit contains a mixture of loose absorbent fibre and pads as well as the necessary PPE including gloves and a respirator plus instruction card and disposal bags.
- The SpillFix® absorbent is made from 100% renewable Coir peat.
- The wheelie bin is easily identified as a spill kit and should be placed in a prominent position near where liquids are stored or used. A content list with reorder codes can be found in the lid of the wheelie bin.
- Absorbs up to 200L.
- Note: General purpose kits are not suitable for some strong acids including Nitric and Hydrofluoric Acid.
- Spill Kit Refill Code: SKSF200-R – includes contents only.