- The CleanAIR™ Flowmaster Airline Spray Kit is a ready-to-use airline respiratory kit for workers undertaking spraying jobs.
- The kit contains:
- The CleanAIR™ Flowmaster regulator is lightweight and allows the user to adjust the airflow to a desired level. A low-pressure warning systems ensure users know when air pressure falls below required levels.
- The CA-1 short hood is light weight, comfortable to wear and fully adjustable to fit most people.
- The protective film ensures any over spray is easily removed and after the job the film can be removed and replaced for ongoing clear vision.
- Suitable for use in environments where contaminants and /or the level of contamination is unknown or where space is confined, such as a spray booth.
- Fit testing is not required for loose fitting hoods with supplied air and CA-1 head top will accommodate people with beards and moustaches as well as those clean shaven