As of 11.59pm last night 17 August 2021 New Zealand was placed into a Level 4 Lockdown for 3 days and extended to 7 days in Auckland and Coromandel.
Our company supplies safety equipment to many essential services such as food production, frontline emergency service workers, construction workers, and the health sector.
Our focus will be on the continuity of supply of essential products to support people working in essential services including, surgical face masks, disposable gloves, disposable clothing, chemical protective apparel and respiratory protection.
In order to minimise face to face interactions, we will be taking the following steps immediately:
- All flights will be postponed until further notice.
- Account managers will mainly make contact via phone, email and video conference. Please click here get all contact information.
- Site visit and audits will be postponed until further notice.
- We will be operating a skeleton staff at our physical location with the rest of the staff operating from home as before.
- Contactless courier pickups and deliveries will be put in place.
- We discourage all collections from our warehouse unless arranged with the team in advance, to ensure contactless pickup can be safely maintained.
Stocks of COVID related products are running out quickly. As of the time of writing we have the following items available. Please call to check availability before ordering:
|Hand Plus Latex High Risk (S)
|Hand Plus Latex High Risk (M)
|Hand Plus Latex High Risk (L)
|Hand Plus Latex High Risk (XL)
|Nitrile Glove Low Powder (M)
|Food Service Wipes
|Surgical Face Mask
|FFP2 Disposable Respirator Mask
|Packs/5 or carton of 500
Please also note that due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of the above categories so please only order what you require.
In line with the government recommendations, we continue to stress the following:
- Stay at home unless you are an essential worker.
- Wear a face covering.
- Keep a 2-meter distance from others.
- In addition, we all know effective contact tracing is critical at controlling the spread of Covid, so please make sure you are using the Covid-19 Tracer App and scanning in at every opportunity.
Please be assured we will continue to keep you updated and if you have any questions please feel free to contact the team at ph7 International on 0800 323 223, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at www.ph7.co.nz.