- Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water
- Valve has flow capacity of 49 litres per minute at 2.1 bar pressure drop
- Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose units.
- Valve inlets can be positioned on top, back or bottom of valve. Outlet can be on top or bottom. Valve can be configured in the field for any mounting position. Furnished with heavy-duty stainless-steel mounting bracket.
- Valve has precision thermal actuator that senses incoming water temperature and automatically blends water to pre-set temperature. Valve is factory set to deliver 29°C water.
- If the supply of hot water is restricted or interrupted, an internal bypass allows the valve to deliver cold water only.
- Valve has internal PTFE valve seat. If the supply of cold water is interrupted, the valve will close completely and not deliver any water at all, eliminating any possibility of scalding.
- Valve is ASSE certified under ANSI/ASSE 1071. Valve is fully assembled, and factory tested prior to shipment.
- Multiple mounting, finish, and gauge options available, see downloads tab for full specifications.