The standard for Emergency Showers and Eyewash Equipment (AS:4775) requires that all emergency showers and eyewashes be checked annually to ensure they are operating to the standard.
The checklist includes testing flow rates, shower water pattern, location, signage, measurements and more.
The pH7 test kit contains everything you need to complete this annual check easily.
- 120L Wheelie bin with water level markers
- Shower test sock and handle to direct all water into the wheelie bin in order to check the flow rate.
- Shower pattern gauge to check shower pattern is correct
- Eyewash gauge to check eyewash pattern is correct
- 10L container to check flow rate of eye or eye/face wash
- Checklist to work through
- Pack of test tags